Lead Your Clients to Freedom by Teaching Them to Empower Their Employees
Clients often possess a wealth of valuable information about their business, but it may remain trapped in their minds or those of their key managers. This knowledge covers various aspects of their business, such as daily practices, logistics, inventory, sales, customer relations, hiring, training practices, and employee relationships. To make their business appealing to others, they need to systemize this knowledge.
TEACH THEM HOW TO START RUNNING THEIR BUSINESS ON AUTOPILOT.
What is Systemization?
Systemization is the art of organizing, documenting, and implementing every position and procedure in your company. It is an essential step to growing your business and empowering your employees to run your business in your absence.
- Without systemization, employees feel powerless. When employees feel powerless, they’re disengaged, not invested, and feel untrusted.
- Without systemization, the business is worth considerably less should the owner decide to sell.
- Without systemization, there is no hope of being able to take a vacation without an incident that requires the owner's intervention.
- Without systemization, the business could crumble if the owner were hit with a health crisis.
Writing Systems is an Art: Learn it, Teach it, & Offer the Service to Your Clients
Insight Business Coaching is highly proficient in crafting effective systems. We help you write systems that can not only be taught to your clients but are also offered as a service to guide them through the process or even craft those systems for them.
Here are just a few of the many levels of systemization we can help you complete.
- Organizational Chart – A detailed diagram of the hierarchy of the business members.
- Roll Clarity – A comprehensive description of each position and the expectations and duties that relate to each employee’s role within the company.
- Cloud-Based Operations Manual – A step-by-step guide to the daily functions of the business that can be accessed anywhere in the world at any time. It’s “just a click away.”
- Hiring and Training – A measurable system of when to hire, how to hire, whom to hire and the process of training new employees in order to increase productivity.
- Organization – A standard for the best practices of organizing data and files so that it can be easily retrieved by anyone within the company, right when it’s needed.
When your clients write and apply these systems to their businesses, they will see extraordinary results.
- Sales and profits increase- improving cash flow and profits.
- An uptick in efficiency and productivity- which provides owners more time to do what's important to them.
- Employees will feel empowered- which improves employee retention and delivers customers better service.
But most importantly, when it comes time to sell, their business will be owner-independent, which increases the value and marketability of the sale. And they won’t need to stick around and train the new buyer. They can – literally – cash their check and walk away.
Guidance to empower your clients and their employees is only a click away!
Systems at Work
“Insight has showed me in simple to understand steps how to create great systems and processes and how to properly write and store them. It has freed me up to be able to work on the things I love doing most! I’ve truly enjoyed my experience and profits through their coaching! Thank you Insight!”
John MacFarland, MacFarland Painting